|Rental price:||€ 2.300,00|
|Rental price including:||Servicecosts|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Level of completion:||Furnished|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
Spacious and bright apartment in the bustling De Pijp district, with large terrace at the quiet rear of the building.
Upon entering the hall you have access to the storage room, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, sink, extractorhood, cookingplate and lots of storage. The bathroom is also well equipped with a bathtub, separate shower, sink and toilet. From the half open kitchen you have access to the living room with the large outside terrace. The property has 2 bedrooms at the front and one at the rear.
In this apartment there is also a spacious workplace and space for guests.
This property also has a parking space that comes with the apartment for the price of €200 per month.
A stone’s throw from the cozy shopping streets and nice restaurants in the Pijp and of course the Albert Cuyp market. The beautiful Sarphatipark is also within walking distance. Public transport around the corner and highway A10 very easily accessible. Perfect for expats who are temporarily staying in the Netherlands.
– De Pijp
– 2 bedrooms + vide
– Rental price EUR € 2,300 excl. GWE, internet and TV
– Parking place €200 (mandatory purchase)
– 2 months deposit
– Lots of storage capacity
– Own entrance
– Terrace: BBQ’ing is alowed.
– Very well isolated apartment, therefore cool during summers and warm in the winter. Energy label A.
- OLVG locatie Oost (0.83 km)23 reviews
- Atal Medisch Diagnostisch Centrum (0.23 km)2 reviews
- GGD SOA Polikliniek (0.83 km)5 reviews
- Coffee & Coconuts (0.33 km)195 reviews
- Bocca Coffee Company (1.03 km)82 reviews
- Coffeeshop Club Media (0.43 km)8 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (1.88 km)239 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Zuid (1.39 km)19 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (1.83 km)16 reviews
- Supermarkt Royal XL (0.37 km)5 reviews
- Nuri Genco Supermarket (0.4 km)4 reviews
- Albert Heijn (0.92 km)26 reviews