|Rental price:||€ 2.950,00|
|Rental price including:||Exclusive|
|Type of house:||Apartment|
|Level of completion:||Uncovered|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Outdoor space:||Balcony, roof terrace|
In the beloved Old South, we offer a spacious home of approximately 134 m2 spread over 3 floors with a balcony and roof terrace. It is a monumental building behind the Concertgebouw, within walking distance of Museumplein, Vondelpark and public transport. The property is offered unfurnished.
And private entrance on the street with a staircase to the second floor. On the second floor is the spacious living and dining room. At the rear are doors to the balcony and the kitchen is equiped with built-in appliances.
From the landing on the third floor there is access to the 3 spacious bedrooms. There is also access to the separate toilet. The bathroom is located inbetween the two largest bedrooms.
The spacious roof terrace is located on the fourth floor.
The property is in a central location in Amsterdam South, within walking distance of the Vondelpark, De Pijp and the center of Amsterdam. In the immediate vicinity of the Zuidas, the WTC, NS South Station, Amsterdam RAI Station and the A10 ring road towards Schiphol, Utrecht and The Hague, for example. The property can also be easily reached by public transport, with a tram and bus stop around the corner. In the area there are good catering facilities and various shopping areas such as the PC Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat and the Cornelis Schuytstraat.
– Oud Zuid
– Rent €2.950,00 excl. GWE, internet and TV
– Immediately available
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (1.1 km)5 reviews
- Gezondheidscentrum Helmersstraat (0.56 km)2 reviews
- Jan van Goyen (0.49 km)4 reviews
- Bocca Coffee Company (0.64 km)82 reviews
- Bakers & Roasters (0.47 km)490 reviews
- Kashmir Lounge (0.83 km)11 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (1.79 km)239 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Zuid (1.23 km)19 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (1.76 km)16 reviews
- Supermarkt Royal XL (0.57 km)5 reviews
- Albert Heijn (0.05 km)26 reviews
- Albert Heijn (0.44 km)3 reviews